Fantastico,
allenarsi col solo becco è veramente importante.
Molti non conoscono l'importanza di studiare con il solo becco , anche io quando ho iniziato a studiare il sax non ho mai suonato solo con questa parte del sax che fra l'altro e una delle parti che fanno la differenza.
Il mio maestro non mi aveva mai fatto fare questo tipo di esercizio , but when an old friend of mine referred me to this type of study , I immediately realized that unfortunately I wasted some time of my study.
It's never too late ...
Even if you do not know this kind of exercise do not waste time, it is important and you would not do it.
begins with the issuance of certain notes by holding the straight tone without vibrato and long course ...
I thank my friends who have already received material that comes to this type of exercise also inviting you to join active Blog sign up.
Goodbye and good as always sax at all.
0 comments:
Post a Comment