Friday, May 23, 2008

Creative Biology Quotes

tatyna VS Orange Muffins ... and awards:)

180520081264

Bè! Non so dirvi la partita come sia finita... Domenica scorsa poi era un giorno di grandi partite, e il campionato pur sperandolo almeno in the heart, we have not won;)

But oh well! On Sunday I told you I do not like anything to stay in bed more than usual ... so just wake up, I thought of my darling Anna

, and when the day before we were on the phone to watch live firing of its mammasaura muffins ... that laugh: D I said to myself ... but yes, I get up and start my muffin challenge against these sweets that I like, yes, but that is never as good as I want ... and here they are:) always with the dome on one side, but good I must say, is very soft: D

This time I did not even separate the wet ingredients to dry ones ... because it is one of those things in the kitchen that I do not really like to do, a bit like sifting flour:)

So I quickly hid an egg, 110 grams of sugar, 125 grams of flour, half a glass of those plastic milk and half a glass of oil, the aroma of orange, a teaspoon of yeast ... I filled up to 6 cups 1 / 2 cm from the street and in the oven at 190 degrees for 25 minutes.

The dough is not firm enough to easily be able to add that I know, the fruit, but at the same time the flour is not present in high amounts, has made these muffins light and fluffy soft ... as you like me: P

180520081265 At this point we pass to the awards: D

I'll be back after a lot of days and are 5 premietti ... then it's official! The challenge I have overcome me: D

Now there is another challenge in the oven ... oh well ... and I will advance I'm trying for the second time the gourmet cake: D

The first experiment goes back to yesterday, and finished 1-0 for the cake: (... in return I ate it anyway: D But back to

premietto .. . zeccoso new again as well cici says my donatomi by:

Although this little lately, my thoughts during the day is always peeping for your blog and to the special people that I'm having to know ... Thanks:)

Now it's my turn to reward the six winners:


  • Vanessa and James, because I love to go through their kitchen, so full of the everyday life and simplicity that I love to read every time:)
  • Lety, because I like to think we observe it as it cooks its dishes ... there, on a chair near the table spatasciarmi of laughter: D
  • Mammazan
  • , because Grace is a little mom-zan of all: D with his fantastic dishes able to bring entire families, and with his being so special. .. you are in my thoughts always, been a while:)
  • Words of butter, for its cuisine, beautiful and refined, made up of original dishes and always wonderful alla vista... e di sicuro anche al palato :)
  • Ely
  • , perchè quando non ci sono, è un mio pensiero quotidiano, tanto che mi metto lì a immaginare quali graziose pietanze sono lì sul tavolo per tutta la ciurma :)
  • Emilia
  • , per l'originilalità dei suoi piatti, sempre attenti al gusto dei più piccini... rallegrano la tavola e sanno di casa :)

Vi inserisco il regolamento :)

bisogna inserire il banner
    clicca qui
  • bisogna linkare il blog che ti ha dato il meme
  • bisogna linkare altri 6 blog (cifra flessibile) che meritano un premio e, se possibile, spiegare why. a blog may receive the award several times!
  • who gets the meme can put the banner with the cup in homa on the page in a way that shows the premium received to all visitors!

A big kiss to all and good weekend!

tatyna:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment