Monday, May 5, 2008
What Age Can My Leopard Gecko Eat Pinkies
Sunday at Nemi, Paola gave me the fragrant baskets of strawberries: D For those who do not
know him, Nemi is a beautiful village of Castelli Romani, which overlooks a lake, only stopping to look at it, take your breath away:) But
Nemi is also the country par excellence, strawberries, those children, than wild: D
... those wonderful berries, which just a splash of lemon or orange and a little sugar to enhance the flavor and aroma ... obviously a nice whipped cream on a beautiful coppettina strawberries, there is not bad:) ... and why not! Maybe even under a layer of creamy: D
Make me a whistle when you're here, you'll join us and the meals together: D
The jam, however, you see, is done with the strawberries, those big ...
And oh well! I have done a lot of head co 'ste wild strawberries, and then the main characters of this post is not them;) ... but I am so ... twisted: D
For the jam in question anyway, I put 800 grams of sugar per kilo of strawberries.
Withoutto macerate the fruit, I took to cooking, skimming from time to time and removed from the heat, once the test is successful dish:)
A jar is finished in the crust below, but there We devoured the subitissimo so you just removed from the oven, we did not photino: D
fragolosissimo With a kiss, I leave a very good evening and a big hug:)
tatyna:)
0 comments:
Post a Comment