Monday, April 14, 2008
Golf Tournament Templat Free
... it was the night of the S . Epiphany ... at least 15 years ago: O
A Aunt Adelina, the bad Befanina, descending from above with his magic broom, had frightened even some sweet little babies ... it was so bad: O
The tears soon turn into smiles and wide eyes, full of meaviglia and surprise, when the dear old lady pulls out from his magic sack many dolcettini and candy ... to the delight of young and old: D
And while outside, a starry sky was the backdrop for a tune and cold winter, "Riquet" the daddy of my friend Francy, preparing a hot meal at midnight that I would remains in my heart, always:)
Today I present to you a little magic with this introduction, because the dish is really worth, as the sweetest and dearest Henrietta, the true home cook Francy:)
Iput water to boil and meanwhile, after a quarter of a fried white onion, finely chopped into four tablespoons of oil, I did fry 150 g reduced to small cubes of bacon, I added 110 grams of black olives, cut in rondelline, and 300 grams of tomato sauce ... pepper, basil, salt and a little pepper, and cook everything.
I put down to boil 400 grams of wheels, and cooked, I drained the pasta and stir the fire within minutes, with a handful of cheese and one egg slightly beaten.
A true goodness ... only to try:)
tatyna:)
0 comments:
Post a Comment