Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Quotes To Write In My Sister's Wedding Card

A special hello and full of awards: D

Hello to all dear friends!

This morning I find among my comment on two calls to receive a prize ... well, two awards, both for the second time: D The thing

obviously makes me happy ... and not a little excited:)

The prize "Excellent Blog" I'm so happy to pick it up at the home of Emilia exellent blog , and receive from you is a great joy, because although we know just the thought of one to the other ... I think it is their mutual She rewards for this reason:

Taty because it 's a sweet and imaginative woman in the kitchen and not just ... and I can only thank:)

Having already won this award, I give it to two people ... Ely and

Lety, because I'm in love with their food, and especially of their being so special:) The "Seal Award" step instead to withdraw to the home of dear

focapremio Nima, a small little woman with a kitchen, he loves to share with us, even most of his life, his loves, his plates simple and genuine, and his passion is un pò anche la mia, per le farfalle ...il suo "Butterfy" è davvero un blog incantato, di farfalline che svolazzano mettendo allegria, e portando il sole ...lei, nel donarmi questo premio, scrive esattamente così:

...alla dolcissima

Taty ...grazie :)

E il mio "Premio Foca" lo passo invece a

Stefano

, per la sua cucina meravigliosa, fatta delle ricchezze del mare, arricchite di buon gusto e di semplicità, per esaltarne tutta la bontà :) Mille grazie di vero cuore :)

tatyna:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment